This might be caused by traffic related to the COM PORT in use. This indicates that there are many COM # that are in use on your computer.
To rectify this:
- Go to device manager
- Double click on the Ports (COM & LTD)
- Right click on the driver (STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port)
- Select properties, select ports & settings
- Select advance and change the COM Port Number to the smallest one that is not in use.
- If the issue has not been resolved, unplug the device and delete the COM ports that are not in use, (just keep one).
- Plug in the device and try again.
If the issue has not been resolved, please create a ticket and one of our support consultants will come back to you.