To get started:
1. Go to our website www.littlelogbook.net
2. Select your country
3. Click download under the "Support" tab
4. Download and install software select New User or Existing User.
5. Scroll down the page to download the driver as per your computer operating system select 32-bit or 64-bit driver.
• To check whether your computer is a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system:
1. right click on Computer and select properties
2. look under system type to confirm your computer operating system
To get started: 1.Go to our website www.littlelogbook.net 2.Select your country 3.Click download under the "Support" tab 4.Download and instal...
Fri, 28 Jul, 2017 at 10:27 AM
This means that your computer does not have an updated .NET Framework.
You can simply update the .NET Framework by opening the internet browser, search ...
Fri, 28 Jul, 2017 at 10:42 AM
Microsoft has got its own WinRAR. Simply close the message that asks you to purchase WinRAR license, double click on LittleLogBook.setup or setup.exe and fo...
Fri, 28 Jul, 2017 at 10:47 AM
While downloading Little LogBook Global software and you experiencing one of the following: 1. “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or fi...
Mon, 6 Nov, 2017 at 9:15 AM
This might be related to the device not inserted into the computer properly.
Unplug the device and plug it back into the port ensuring that the device i...
Fri, 28 Jul, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Please open your Windows Task Manager, look for Little LogBook Global under “Applications” or “Processes”, select it and end task.
When you re-open the ...
Fri, 28 Jul, 2017 at 12:39 PM
When trying to run the application and you get this notification: “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this instal...
Mon, 6 Nov, 2017 at 9:22 AM