- Register the new device using exactly the same registration steps used previously.
- To see how you registered your old device you will need to ensure your device is not plugged in and open Little LogBook Global software.
- Under the “Vehicle” tab, click on the “Select” menu button and the registration will show.
- Or select the vehicle that you want and look at the bottom left of the window to see the registration e.g Vehicle: XXXXXX
- Please do not de-register your old device (this is very important if you want your replacement device to be linked into your old database).
- Launch Little LogBook Global software
- Plug in your replacement device. A window will pop up to register the device saying “Welcome Fellow Logger”. Follow the prompts to register your device.
Register a replacement device Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Sep, 2020 at 10:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.