- Backups are performed by creating a copy of the database and placing the copy into the default backup foler.
- This default location is “C:\Little LogBook Global\Backup”
- This location can be altered to a preferred location instead
- Open your Little LogBook Global software
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click on the Backup button
- Open your Windows Explorer and navigate to the backup location as described above
- Copy the latest back up file (.lbk) to your external hard drive
Make an External Backup Print
Modified on: Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 3:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.