Option 1: If you have a database and you want to recover password
- Open Little LogBook Global application
- Click under the "Preference" tab
- Select the "Security Question" button
- You will be asked for a password, simply click forgot.
- Answer the security question to get your password.
Option 2: If you have a device but no database and you want trips on the device. We will be able to help you reset device password remotely via TeamViewer (https://get.teamviewer.com/littlelogbook) or Anydesk.
Option 3: If you do not have a database but have a device from previous user.
You can reset the device.
This will clear everything from the device.
Password, vehicle registration and trips on the device will be cleared so that you can start afresh.
- Plug in the device
- Close “Welcome Fellow Logger ….” Page
- Click “Yes”
- Click “Device” tab
- Click “Device Reset” button to reset the device.